Monday 19 April 2010

THE 404 SPECIAL - PROGRAMME 3 - TRACKS

"11 hours late - cloud of volcanic ash over Hampton Wick."

This week's belated edition of The 404 Special is a family affair with relationship issues and dysfunctional individuals thrown into the mix:

POWER SALAD The Table Near the Band
AIRFERG Shut Your Face
THE VOLUME BROTHERS Sonny, You’re the Reason That Your Mum and I are Getting Divorced
JEFF KORNBERG Let Go
JAY FOREMAN Buggery Club
ROB PARAVONIAN Don’t Blow Up Your School
CHUB CREEK MUSIC Grampa
MONEYSHOT COSMONAUTS You’re Homely but I’ll Sleep with You
CONSCRIPTED I Love You a Lot
JOSHUA GROSVENT N.Y.U. Girls Wouldn’t Talk to Me if I Were on Fire and Had a Bag of Money
TOM SMITH Wish I Couldn’t Read Her Mind
NUCLEAR BUBBLE WRAP Lesbian

Weblinks to the above artists can be found in The 404 Special Passenger List in the right-hand margin of this blog.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/funny404/404special03_eq.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment